Gillian McKeith’s Wedding Countdown Diet
How to Look and Feel Amazing on your Big Day
This summer Gillian McKeith will be back on our screens as a very unique kind of wedding planner. She’ll be helping nine brides-to-be to look and feel fantastic on the most important day of their lives.
Before you watch the series, read The Wedding Countdown Diet, the health and beauty plan no bride can afford to be without. You’ve probably dreamed of your big day since you were a young girl. And now that the spotlight’s finally turning in your direction, let Gillian be your fairy godmother and transform you into the bride you always wanted to be! No fad diets, starvation or deprivation required.
By following the healthy eating principles of the plan you’ll lose weight, be less stressed, have better skin, hair and nails, a stronger immune system so no wedding day sniffles, better quality sleep, a healthy libido and even enhanced fertility.
The countdown is designed to fit into your life. If you want to start six months before the big day, that’s great, but if it’s too late and you’ve only got a few months or weeks, that’s fine too.
You’ll find inspiring tips on how to be in the peak of health and stress-free every step of the way, kick-starting with a de-tox and ending with an indulgent soak in the bath with the do-not-disturb sign on the bathroom door on the morning of your wedding day.
You’ll also find:
- The 10 rules every bride-to-be should abide by.
- A Shopping guide – red, amber and green for foods to avoid, have in moderation and eat in abundance.
- A Weight loss plan plus 50 quick and delicious recipes.
- Super weight-loss tips for brides who are short of time.
- A simple exercise plan.
- A new beauty regime – what food to put in your body and what to put on your skin.
- Cellulite and water retention busters: your honeymoon bikini body will never have looked better!
- A revitalising post hen night detox.
- Daily tips on how to survive the stress of the last week.
- Libido boosters Surveys show that most couples are too tired or drunk to have sex on their wedding night, but on your honeymoon, you’ve got no excuse! Take Gillian’s advice about the foods to eat to boost your libido, plus recommendations for pro-sexual supplements.
Title: Gillian McKeith’s Wedding Countdown Diet
Publisher: Michael Joseph Ltd
Publication date: 31st May 2007