Gillian McKeith’s Boot Camp Diet
If you’re the kind of person who knows you should lead a healthier life and there are lots of things you could do, but you never get around to actually doing them, then you need Gillian McKeith’s Boot Camp Diet right now!
Publisher: Penguin [Michael Joseph]
The Boot Camp Diet has been tried and tested on Gillian’s own practice and website clients. She knows it gets results and she wants to pass those on to you.
Gillian McKeith believes that you have more power within you than you probably realise to make a positive shift with your overall health, never mind just your weight. Her objective is to ensure that you have all the tools to stay focused, inspired, motivated and on the straight and narrow. She’ll problem-solve every step of the way to make it simple and easy for you.
On Gillian McKeith’s Boot Camp Diet you will follow a 14-day intense kick-start, a 6 week follow-on period, and a final cleanse. You’ll start with a short quiz to give you insight into the state of your general health, lifestyle, weight and eating habits right now. Then, with a different focus each day, you will learn about:
- Goal setting, action planning, progress tracking and tips to keep you motivated.
- Time management and relaxation techniques: Not freeing up hours so you can spend them chained to your desk. Not realising you have more time to clean the loo or iron your kids’ clothes. You’ll learn how to restructure your days so that you have more time to exercise, enjoy your meals, have quiet time for you.
- Building exercise into your daily routine.
- Improving your self-esteem and re-conditioning your mind through positive affirmations.
- Exploring your thoughts, memories and emotions around food, both positive and negative. Was there a marking point in your life when you started to eat badly? How would you like to see this relationship in future?
- Over 70 delicious healthy recipes to base your Boot Camp stage 2 meal plans on, plus tips on shopping cheaply and healthily, instant health snacks for when you get snack attacks, how to assemble meals in minutes and a satisfaction scale to get you in touch with your true hunger.
- Stopping bad habits and resistance to healthy living once and for all. Gillian’s solutions to the five most common excuses people make. Conscious eating and shopping mindfully: making conscious choices about food and lifestyle as opposed to automated mindless habitual reactions.
- Action plans to help alleviate your personal health issues, including adrenal stress, blood sugar balance/energy, detoxification, digestion, female hormones, male hormones, food sensitivity, heart and circulation, hypo thyroid, immune system, and mind/mood.
- A 24 hour cleanse that will leave your body and mind feeling rejuvenated and raring to go.
Follow Gillian McKeith’s Boot Camp Diet and you’ll have more balance in your life, be fitter, healthier, happier and more fulfilled. Who wouldn’t want that? Start today. No excuses accepted!
a special personal note from Gillian
“My Boot Camp Diet Book is a focused way of making positive long-term changes for life.
This is not to be confused with a crash diet. It’s not even a diet in the conventional sense. Crash diets ask you to adopt bad food habits and restict food intake in order to get very temporary results.
My Boot Camp Diet is a diet in the new true sense of the word, whereby I want you to eat a varied abundant diet with loads of whole healthy foods. My Boot Camp book will put you on the path to good food and lifestyle habits and allow you to look deep within yourself. The results are forever life-changing. I ask you to give me just 14 days and I promise you a whole new world.”